Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Avery,

               You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.  I love you more and more every day.  I smile when you smile.  I laugh when you laugh. And I even feel sad when you cry.  I love watching you sleep through your monitor.  It makes me laugh to see you sleeping on your side with one hand by your head because that is exactly how I sleep.  I love watching you roll around on the floor, but I know any day now you will get up on those knees of yours and begin crawling.  Believe me, I CAN wait for that!!  I want to take all your pain away when your teeth are hurting you.  Your Daddy and I cannot imagine what our lives were like before you became part of us.  I love you with all my heart and I am so proud to be your Mommy. 
                                                                                                       Love,
                                                                                                       Mommy

Mother's Day- May 13, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment