Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Grayson Alexander Maslow

Grayson Alexander Maslow
May 9, 2012
6:41 pm
8lbs

Dre' went into the hospital Tuesday night to be induced Wednesday morning.  Things progressed nicely throughout the day and thankfully no complications arose. Grayson was born on my dad's birthday, which he is over the moon about.  He has three daughters and and two granddaughters, so it's only fitting that his first grandson was born on his birthday.  This is my favorite story of the day... all four grandparents were standing outside the door listening to Grayson cry right after he was born.  The two grandmothers were chomping at the bit to get inside and hold the precious little boy.  My mom told Alex's mom she could hold him first. When the were finally allowed in to see their little grandson my sister Dre' was holding him while sitting in her bed.  As Alex's mom walked towards the bed Dre's said, "I think the birthday boy needs to hold him first."  I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see my dad's excitement and joy at that moment.  Knowing what a great guy he his it is no surprise that he only held him for about 30 seconds before passing him off to the grandmothers.
















No comments:

Post a Comment