Wednesday, May 2, 2012

7th (month) Heaven


This post is going to be short and sweet.  I will let the pictures tell this month's story.  My goal is to begin blogging weekly or every other week, we'll see.  We are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Grayson and Laila.  I'm sure my next post will be one of their births. SOOOO exciting.  I cannot wait to be an Aunt :)

Here's Avery's 7th Month photo shoot with mommy.  
The elephant is getting smaller and smaller each month.









I'm still learning how to use my new camera, well I guess it's not that new anymore, but hopefully I can learn more about it this summer.

The only photography trick I know-- I think it's called using "thirds." Don't center your target.

Look at that face :)

  Our New Patio :) 
We look forward to many evenings chilling outside!!
 

My 1st attempt at growing tomatoes
 


Tanglewood playdate with Marshall and Kati's daughter Jenna.  Joe knew this awesome couple before he met me.  It was a great surprise to see the two of them in our birthing classes at the hospital.  Having babies so close in age has been helpful for Kati and I to talk about our sweet girls and their development.  Playdates are for mommies too :) 


Mommy and Daddy bought baby girl an "Anywhere Chair" from Pottery Barn Kids.  I think she likes it :) 


Spring Break :)  
 Avery and I met up with some great friend at the park and played for a couple hours.  This gave me a taste of what summer is going to be like.  I cannot wait to be a "stay at home mommy" for 2 months.  I bet Avery will enjoying mommy being home with her as well.

Ollie helping push Avery.

Sweet girls sharing toys.

Big man Carter coming to play with the girls

Pretty Aubry taking a break to drink some juice

Lil' punkin Carter


Baby Finley- Avery's future BFF








 Avery's 1st Beach Trip!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment