Tuesday, April 5, 2011

15 Weeks

No exciting baby news to report.  We should find out sometime next week what the sex is!!  We have not decided if we are going to share the news with everyone at first.  We may wait until Easter to share with the Ellington family since we will be there visiting.  Knowing me though, I will not be able to wait...


We had a house showing Sunday and the feedback was really good.  We are in the top 2 of her choices, so keep your fingers crossed.

House update (April 5th) We have a 2nd showing this Friday. The other home she is looking at is $5000 more, but it does have a garage.  Here's hoping...

1 comment:

  1. Good news on your home, my fingers are crossed. You can tell me if its a boy or girl, I won't tell anyone.:) If you find out you better not tell anyone you know. Love Ya Grammy.....

    ReplyDelete