Monday, March 28, 2011

14 Weeks- 2nd Trimester :)

"Posted by Joe"

I'm feeling pretty good this week, still eating a lot, but that's pretty normal.  My pants are getting pretty tight.  Do they make maternity pants for men?  I'm trying to do whatever Sarah tells me, but that's pretty normal too.  No cravings yet, but really enjoying my daily beers after work.  Bedtime is a little earlier; almost 10:30.  Don't know if I should tell Sarah she looks like she packing on some pounds, but I'm sure she can tell herself, just waiting on her to admit it.  Preparing for the baby by taking Zoe outside 3 times a night.  Don't know how much more I'll be able to help Ron out at the lake lot because all this heavy lifting is taking a toll on my back.  It weird though because people at work tell me "I'm glowing".  What's that all about?  Well that's about all for now, Sarah is about to give me a foot massage.  Can't wait to try out my new body pillow tonight.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan Joe, biger pants will help and I have noticed the glow. So nice of Sarah to get you a body pillow and foot massage. All in all you made me :0 Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah is just so good to you. Now go prop your feet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you were glowing as well! I believe nothing is sexier than a man in a pair of elastic pants!!!! I'm pretty sure having a dog is just the same as having a baby! You got this! AND keep drinking, it is very good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe,
    It's about time the Daddy to be gets some pampering..They sell pants with an expandable waistband that should get you through. but keep drinking that beer it will help with milk productions and you are gonna need it. Put a heating pad on your back because Ron is gonna need your help. GLOWING!
    Love Great Aunt T

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's called couvage syndrome joe! google it :)

    ReplyDelete