Tuesday, March 22, 2011

13 Weeks

Happy Birthday to Uncle Mark last week (March 13).

Happy Birthday to Aunt Drè yesterday (March 21).

Congratulations to Aunt Courtney for passing her nursing exam.

This is my last week in my 1st Trimester.  Pretty crazy to believe I am almost 1/3 of the way done.  I know the best is yet to come however.  There is no baby bump yet, sorry to disappoint those of you who are wanting to see a picture of "the bump." Most people in the family seem to think we are having a boy, but who knows.  We still have 3 weeks until we find that out.

So, instead of boring you this week with how I'm feeling I thought I'd post some pictures of things I like. 

Here is my favorite girl bedding (so far)...

Here is my favorite boy bedding (so far)...

Pack-n-play
Travel System (stroller and car seat)

2 comments:

  1. Hope this works. Love the pictures and the updates. So happy you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so my post did not post!!! I love all the bedding you pick out... Those Pack and Plays are awesome, I wish they had those when my kids were little.. I thought you were having a boy but I changed my mind I think it is a girl now!!
    Love Great Aunt T

    ReplyDelete