Wednesday, March 9, 2011

11 Weeks

Hopefully I am not jinxing myself by saying I may have turned the corner at week 11.  The past few nights I’ve stayed up till at least 8:30 and the nausea has eased up a bit.  I hope this is a sign of good things to come.

We had a great time shopping in Charlotte this past weekend with GG (Gina), Grammy (Billie Rae), and MiMi (Patti).  It is no lie that this child will be loved and maybe a tad bit spoiled.  I’ve been researching lots of different types and brands of strollers, monitors, high chairs, bottles, etc.  It is quite overwhelming.  It is amazing how much stuff this baby needs (or so they say).  How did parents do this 25-50 years ago?  Haha!

We go back to the doctor next week on Tuesday, March 15th.  I will update after that :)

1 comment:

  1. By the look of the picture (At Right) it's look like the baby is doing all the spinning for you maybe that eases up the nausea. I am glad you are starting to feel better. Baby's need a lot stuff but teenagers need lots of electronics!!!
    Love Great Aunt T

    ReplyDelete