Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Weeks

No big news or stories to report so far this week.  I’m finally feeling sick, however it’s not pregnancy related.  I’m fighting a cold that started Saturday afternoon.  It’s weird because I cannot drown myself in cold meds like I might normally do.  I’m staying hydrated and taking meds that are safe for me and baby. 

Thursday update...
I took myself to the doctor Tuesday afternoon and he said my lungs sounded good and my throat looked fine, so as I excepted, just a bad cold.  I took Wednesday off from work and stayed home to rest.  I still have the horrible cough and a runny, red, raw nose. Awesome :) I am looking forward to resting all weekend and watching the superbowl commercials.

Thank you for all the sweet cards I've received in the mail.

Sunday update....
It's official- the morning sickness is here.  Whoever called it morning sickness is sick and demented.  I wish it was only in the morning, reality is that is it morning, noon, and night.  Awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment