Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 Weeks

Well, the baby has doubled in size since last week and is now the size of a blueberry or raspberry, so that's exciting.  The morning sickness/evening sickness has gotten better since this weekend.  I may have had a slight stomach bug, but probably not.  I am still very tired when I get home from school.   Some nights I feel like I can go to bed at 6:30, but I try to stay downstairs until 8:00.  Most nights I go upstairs around 8:00 and fall asleep watching t.v.  I lead such an exciting life, I know!

We are getting very excited about our first doctor's appointment on Tuesday of next week.  We go at 1:40, so I hope to post all the details that evening.  I really hope to hear the heartbeat and see the lil' berry on the monitor.  Hopefully we'll get to take home pictures too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment