Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Family of Three... for now

Addison will be here before we know it.  Joe and I have been trying to spend some special last moments together as our little family of three.  I think hope pray Avery does well with having a new baby sister, but only time will tell.  As of now she seems to be excited and she talks about sharing her toys and helping mommy and daddy with the baby.  Yesterday I was talking to her and I was drinking water from a water bottle.  She asked me what it was and I told her a water bottle.  She told me bottles are for babies and she was not a baby that she was a big girl. I told her she was right, then she proceeded to tell me that Addison is a baby and she will drink from bottles and that she was going to help feed her bottles--so we'll see.  

This past weekend we took Avery to the Lazy 5 Ranch in Mooresville.  She's been there twice already, but it was amazing to see her there almost  a year later.  She was so excited to see and feed the animals.  Especially the baby goats.   They were her favorite and mine too :)  Sadly a lot of the little baby goats didn't really want to eat from the people.  That frustrated Avery, so there may or may not have been a 2 1/2 year old lil girl yelling at the baby goats to "get over here right now!!"  Maybe... 






Can't go to Lazy 5 without getting Ice Cream :) 
I said let's take a picture of us eating our ice cream and this is the face I got.  

Family Selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment