Sunday, September 25, 2011

40 WEEKS!!!!!

Congratulations to Aunt Nicki and Uncle Jeff on their beautiful wedding.  I unfortunately was unable to attend, but Joe drove down for the day to surprise them. 

MAB Photography

MAB Photography

MAB Photography

photo taken by Sarah Edwards


Well, we made it to the end and the end result is not here.  I guess technically she is not late until 42 weeks, but that is crazy to me.  My doctor has written me out of work, so Friday of last week was my last day with my kiddos.  It was bitter sweet leaving them especially when a few teared up when I gave them hugs good-bye.  I will be back before they even know.  Joe and I went walking around the mall today in hopes of speeding up this whole labor process.  After the Panther game (hurray for a win) we took Zoe on a nice walk around the neighborhood.  Hopefully these two walks will get things moving, but I think Avery has her own agenda.  Joe and I are super punctual people, so it's only fitting that our diva child be fashionably late.  We all know she's got the fashion part already in her closet.

Here we are at 40 weeks (actually 39 w 6 d)
Notice the lack of ankles!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you look fabulous! you are right it is hard for us punctual people to understand why she would be late, we are always ready early So we've waited long enough! Come on Avery I can't wait to see your sweet little face

    ReplyDelete