Wednesday, September 7, 2011

37 Weeks

                  22 weeks                 vs                   37 weeks 

We have a full term baby, but she's not ready yet.  She's got a little cooking to do still.  Hopefully she is punctual like her mama and daddy.  Joe and I went to the doctor today.  Blood pressure was a little high, but the doctor was not too concerned or ready to write me out just yet.  They started the internal exams this week also and he said I was not dilated, but thinning and softening out some.  He said he'd be shocked if I went into labor before my next appointment, so that gives me some more time to work on my sub plans.  Haha.  I have my baby shower at work tomorrow thrown by my wonderful 2nd grade team.  I am excited to spend some time with my work family.

1 comment: