Monday, September 12, 2011

38 Weeks

2 weeks
14 days
336 hours
20,160 minutes
... but who's counting...

Maybe she'll be early, hopefully not too late!!!!  I go to the doctor Wednesday afternoon.  I will update any progress.

Update- Thursday, Sept. 15th
      I went to the doctor yesterday and my blood pressure was still high.  He wrote me out for 1/2 days next week, so that's a relief.   I still feel fine other than a few Braxton Hicks contractions every couple of hours and the pressure down below.  Sleeping is still horrible, but I think that is natures way of preparing me for waking up throughout the night to feed baby girl. 

Clock is ticking... I wonder when her timer is up?

1 comment:

  1. I am still sticking with my vote for her to born on Alex's Birthday 9-20 at 7:02 am 7 lbs 10 oz but he was 2 week early! I think Avery will weigh more than he did! I slept better on the couch so I could lean against the back.
    Love you lots!!!
    Great Aunt T

    ReplyDelete