Tuesday, August 9, 2011

33 Weeks

Less than 50 days now until she arrives (hopefully). 

It is sad to report that this is my last week of summer vacation and next Wednesday I report back to work.  I really think having the past two months off have been the best thing for this pregnancy.  I've been able to rest when I'm tired and not be on my feet all day.  Going back to work will be very interesting.  I hope I don't swell up like a balloon the first week. 

Dad is coming over tonight to put up some finishing touches in the nursery.  He's hanging blinds and a curtain rod so we can hang her valence.  Here are some pictures of her room pretty much put together. 







Joe and I are going to Swansboro this weekend.  We are throwing a bridal shower for Nicki, my future sister-in-law.  Jeff and Nicki are getting married September 24th and we are super excited to welcome her into the Ellington family (officially- I feel like she's been a part of the fam for a while now).

No comments:

Post a Comment