Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Weeks

Happy Birthday Aunt Mary (July 19)!!!

Hurray!  We finally got Internet and cable installed yesterday.  Oh happy day.  I am so out of the loop on everything.  JLo and Mark are divorcing? Wowza...

I went to the doctor again this week and all is well.  My weight and blood pressure remained the same, so I can be thankful of that.  I know more weight is sure to come in the next few weeks, but I've been very lucky to only put on 5 pounds so far.  Sounds crazy, but my doctor is perfectly fine with it and the baby is very healthy, so what more could I ask for. 

Joe and I are settling in more and more each day.  Zoe has been adjusting nicely.  My dad and Joe installed a "doggy door" for her from the garage to the backyard.  It is so nice not to have to take her our a leash throughout the day.  My mom and Grammy came over today to help clean the house now that we have just about everything in its place.  We still have a few random boxes in the basement, but not much at all.  My neighborhood is having a yard sale Saturday, so I've priced a few totes of household items to get rid of.  Hopefully someone will buy it or else I'll be making a big trip to Goodwill.

Big, big, big plans for next week.  My aunts friend Chris is coming Monday and Tuesday to paint a mural in Avery's bedroom.  I am so excited to see how everything turns out.  I know it will be amazing.  And anyone who knows my family knows this nursery is going to be over the top adorable :)  

No new pictures to post this week, but next week I will have plenty to share of the painting. Funtimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment