Tuesday, July 5, 2011

28 Weeks- 3rd Trimester :)

The closing of the house went smoothly last week and we successfully got the keys Thursday afternoon.  My grandmother, mom and I worked Thursday and Friday prepping the house for move-in day.  Joe and I drove to the beach Friday evening and will be here until Thursday.  We've been relaxing and spending time with the Ellington clan.  It's hard to relax completely knowing what lies ahead of us this weekend with moving into the new house, but we are excited to get settled in.  While Joe and I have been here in Swansboro my mom and dad have graciously brought the rest of our belongings that were being stored in their house and garage to our new home.  Grammy has painted the baby girl's room.  Joe and I are so lucky to have all the help prepping the house as well as all the family that is coming in town to help us move this weekend.  I promise to post more pictures of the house sometime next week. 

Here is a picture of the cabinet from Ikea that I don't even want to admit how many hours it took me and my grandmother to put together, but WE DID IT :)

Here is Joe and "his" fish.


Here is me @ 28 weeks- 3rd trimester :)

1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely Radiant!! Love your baby bump!! Keep taking good care of yourself can't wait to see you at the end of the month! Love the red cabinet... and Joe's fish speaks for it's self I'm am sure the family enjoyed that fresh catch! Have a safe trip home! Love you guys
    Love Great Aunt T

    ReplyDelete