Wednesday, May 4, 2011

19 Weeks

It's still a girl :)

Joe and I went to the hospital again last night and my friend did another ultrasound to double check the sex.  She is still confident it is a girl.  I guess that means we don't have to return anything.  I started my registry this weekend, but I'm sure there is a ton of stuff I've forgotten.  Any new moms out there feel free to check it out and let me know what I am forgetting.  I know I need a monitor, but I need to make my final decision on which one to get.

I'm sure most of you know we went under contract with a new house last week.  We are really excited about it :) We close on our townhome May 25th and move into our new home June 30th (Happy 50th Gina).  We will be living with mom and dad for the short time period in between. 

I go back to the doctor next week (Wed, May 11) for my 20 week anatomy scan.  I can't wait to get more pictures to share with everyone.

Congratulations to Aunt Mary for finishing her MAT program :)

No comments:

Post a Comment