Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Maternity Photo Shoot

Finding a photographer is rough.  I totally respect all photographers and understand they have to make a living too, but dog I just can't afford a lot of them.  I think if I didn't take a billion smart phone pix a day myself and didn't have a nice camera I might be more inclined to pay $200+ for a photo session.  I'm sure those photos are totally worth it and the quality and time they put into editing them is worth every penny, but my budget will not allow for that.  I have been so lucky to have found several great and affordable photographers since we got pregnant with Avery.  My favorite one moved to Texas, so I've been using different ones since then.  This go round I decided to ask my friend at work who teaches next door to me. She has an art major and a photography minor and a personality sweeter than fresh ripe strawberries.   She agreed to take our pix this time and I am soooooo pleased with the results.  She was so patient with Avery.  Speaking of Avery she did amazing.  I was shocked when she listened and placed her hands and stood exactly where Katie told her.  Of course her time stamp was up before we were actually finished, but for a 2 1/2 year old, she did amazing   That's why we let her have her way when she wanted to go out for "mekacan" (Mexican) and not Mellow Mushroom afterwards.

Here are a few ton of my favorties:
















No comments:

Post a Comment