Thursday, June 21, 2012

Christopher Graduates :)

We took our first trip to Maryland for my cousin Christopher's graduation party.  I feel so old now because I remember my aunt being pregnant with him.  I changed his diapers, snuggled with him as he rubbed my thumb, and laughed at him for  remember him wearing his pants up to his armpits and socks to his knees (sorry,  bless your heart).  Now he's heading off to college in the fall.  I know he will invent something amazing and become the next Facebook dude, Mark Z.... (I have no idea how to spell it and don't feel like looking it up.)  I hope he remembers us when he's making it rain. As always my aunt outdid herself with amazing decorations and food.  She worked herself crazy during the weeks/days prior to the party, but I know it was all worth it.  Avery was glad to spend some early morning snuggle time with her Aunt Teezey.  Courtney, Matt, and lil Laila drove up with my dad to surprise my aunt.  It was a great surprise, but I'm sure Courtney and all other mommies out there can attest that traveling with a small child is HARD work. Speaking of traveling we will be leaving for the beach in a little over a week to spend time with Joe's family at the ocean :) We will be there for about 10 days, so I guess I should begin packing. Aghhhhh!!!

Family Photos from Maryland-













Here are some pictures of the amazing decor and food :) 
 
























Avery goes for her 9 month check up next week, so stay tuned.  I'm looking forward to talking to the doctor about her eating and seeing her percentiles.  Funtimes!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys could make it. Christopher has great memories from that day and everyone made him feel very special!! I love you guys so much!!
    Aunt Teezy xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete