Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day :)

a bit  late...

Valentines Day was much different this year for Joe and I, but I wouldn't have it any other way. We ordered Chinese take out and spent the night in.  Joe gave me a beautiful necklace with an adorable diamond "A" charm.  I absolutely love it. Every time I look at it it reminds me a my beautiful baby girl and her amazing daddy.   My gift for Joe wasn't nearly as wonderful as his to me, but I think he enjoyed his bag of pistachios and Smithwicks beer.  Avery got a new bathing suit for this summer and a hat to keep the sun off her face.  She will look adorable in it. She also got some stacking cups for the bath/pool/beach :)  Perfect day filled with LOVE!







1 comment:

  1. It's cracks me up!!! She looks like she is really reading that card..I am sure the tissue was her favorite part. I love the hat it looks adorable on her!
    x0x0x0x0
    can't wait to see you this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete