Tuesday, June 14, 2011

25 Weeks

"Schoooooooooooool's out for SUMMER!!!!!!"
I'm not excited about that or anything :)  It has actually been a good school year.  I had some really sweet kids and great parental support.  I hope to be that lucky next year, especially with me going out on maternity leave.

This past weekend we celebrated mom's and Susan's 50th birthdays at the lake.  Somehow we managed to pull off a surprise party and for anyone who knows Gina, you know that is not an easy task.  It was a great day.  This weekend we will be heading out to the lake again.  We will be celebrating Hillary and Andrew's engagement Saturday night at Andrew's parents house on the lake.  I am looking forward to catching up with Sarah W and Hillary.  The summer is always so busy for everyone.

Next week I go to the doctor next Thursday, so I probably won't update the blog until after that.  I have my glucose screening, so hopefully all goes well with that.

Here are some pictures from this weekend and some other trips to LKN this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment